Our skin care line is the result of over 10 years custom blending natural, organic ingredients for our clients at our skin clinic. Each product is hand-blended and made in small batches to ensure your skin receives the purest of ingredients. We don’t believe in products that are designed to sit on a shelf for a long period of time, just like food, you want your skin to receive clean nutrition that is free of preservatives and additives. Additives hold no benefits with the exception of prolonging shelf life and longevity.
Our skin is a living organ, and as a result what we choose to put on our skin is taken into our skin cells. If your skin is compromised in any way, for example sensitive, dry or congested, then the skin cells will receive all the ingredients in your skin care even the not so healthy ingredients.
Our dermal specialists have been trained in a unique way to understand what is happening to your skin tissue and why. We then match the formulation to your skin. If you have seen us at the markets or at our salon then we already will have given you a prescription for your skin.
If you haven’t seen us and would like to know more then you are most welcome to send photos of your skin to us by messenger or by email and one of our dermal therapists will be happy to offer you advice.
Our products have been formulated to meet with following criteria …..
– we only use organic or spray free ingredients wherever possible
– ingredients have not harmed any sentient being in their inception or refining
– all packaging has been selected to be refillable or recycled
– all products have been formulated using our expertise in skin anatomy and cellular nutrition. This means that every product has a specific purpose to help your skin.
– we produce our products in small batches to avoid holding large quantities of stock that will require preservatives
To look after your products –
As we have thought a little outside the square there are a few things you should know to maximise the shelf life and benefit of your products
– use a clean spoon or spatula when dispensing your products
– keep in a cool place or ideally in the fridge
– use lavishly, our products are designed to perform a function on your skin. So be sure to use within the stated period of time for your skins health as well as for product longevity
– talk to us. Your skin changes and therefore what once was right for your skin may not be any more. So keep asking us questions about your skin and we can help you adjust your skin care formulations as your skins requirements change
We also offer internal health products in order to help support your skin. Please feel free to ask us any questions about which internal or external products are best for you
Keep an eye on social media for our next markets and pop ups. We would love to see you there and chat more about your skin