Acne can range from a full blown break out to ongoing clusters of pimples that just wont go away or sensitive skin problems such as Acne Rosacea.
Before we treat Acneaic skins, we want to ensure that your skin is getting the right topical nutrients that it needs in order to maximise the healing process.
We recommend the following to calm, balance and reduce all unnecessary break outs. Use these first and then either call us, PM us with photos or visit us at the markets for the next step. We have other cosmeceutical products in our Essenceutical line which will help in the next stage of correcting your skin. First, we need to calm any angry break outs and start providing the skin with topical nutrients so it can work on healing itself.
If your skin is not sensitive then we recommend this lovely trio,
- Coconut and Lime Exfoliating Cleanser ( do not use if your skin is sensitive and reactive )
- Ayurvedic Mask, 4 times a week, leave on for at least 20 minutes ( cook tea, watch telly then wash off before bed )
- Green Smoothie Cream or Light Day Lotion
If your skin is sensitive and presents with red inflammation under the pustules then we recommend a calming trio
- Acai and Olive Cleansing Whip
- Ayurvedic Mask, 3 times a week, leave on for at least 20 minutes ( cook tea, watch telly then wash off before bed )
- Rose Cream
Dont forget you can ask one of our therapists either via email or by PM if you have any questions.
Be sure to like our facebook page as we post more info on our blog. Links to our social media pages are above our menu bar.