We are on a mission to not only provide healthy skin care for your skin but also to minimise our carbon foot print.
As we have a holistic philosophy, we also wanted to ensure that our products and packaging were sustainable. Our tins and jars can be easily reused instead of being thrown away or recycled. – did you know that most recycling is now done off shore?
We also visit the local markets so you can source locally made product that is made fresh and in small batches. Our business practices and herb pharm align with permaculture ethics and principles.
At the core of all our decisions for the market fresh range of products, we try our very best to offer you the following –
- no chemicals
- topical nutrients that are organic and fresh for your skin
- organic oils and herbal ingredients are more powerful freshly blended, so we like to create your skin care for you the week of purchase ( for this reason please allow us a few extra days to include product preparation )
- eco-friendly packaging – refill, swap, or recycle. We also do not waste resources on unnecessary boxes or carry bags – unless they can be composted
- more than a lovely natural product – our formulas are created for maximum results. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like some help choosing your products.
- eco-friendly preservatives
- we grow all of our botanicals to permaculture principles
- we are also now working towards zero waste policy
- we offer plant based skin care that has not created any harm to animals ( for more on this subject please visit our blog )
- we are working on “give back” programs for the community,
- we create local jobs as well as source from and support other local businesses